Art board is a classic and the most common stock for business cards.
Bestlabel supplies 5 different thickness stock range. ⦁ Single layer: 250gsm, 300 gsm, 350 gsm
⦁ Double layer: 600gsm, 700 gsm
Turnaround: 1~3 working days (1~2 working days are required for post processing such as die-cut, foil printing, numbering, embossing, rounded corners, hole punch, perforation, scoring)
Finish:(Protected by a thin layer of top-quality laminate, double sided lamination makes the cards water and tear resistant.)
Available printing option:
Foil conveys a sense of prestige and luxury; it sends a message of sophistication to your clients. Metallic foil is transferred through heat on to the surface of the stock; this makes the area shiny with a brilliant metallic hue.⦁ Embossing/debossing
The tactile feel of an embossed business card gives the impression of quality and well-thought out design. It stands out and gives another dimension to the word
*debossed⦁ UV spot raised printing – Spot UV business cards are on the high end of premium quality business cards. To explain the look simply, a Spot UV finish is the glossy effect you get when you use it to print text or graphics onto silky matte cards.
⦁ Scoring, perforation
⦁ Numbering(uncoated paper)
- WHITE BOARD - art board is classic and the most common stock for business cards. Single layer: 250gsm, 300 gsm, 350 gsm. Uncoated, gloss lamination, matt lamination.
- MATT BLACK CARDS - Black cardboard with matt surface. 350 gsm. Gold/Silver print, or gold/Silver PMS color
- KRAFT PAPER - eco-products (environmentally friendly) with brown colored paper. 250 gsm.
- MULTI-LAYERED - 650 gsm premium uncoated(duplex). 700 gsm matt lamination (duplex). 700 matt black (triplex).
- VINYL TAGS - Polypropylene. - 250 gsm